HEAT 9.5.3 Service Pack released by FrontRange
FrontRange has recently released the latest service pack for HEAT, version 9.5.3.There are plenty of product stability fixes and enhancements and I am most excited about the highlighted items below, which show a continued drive to build upon and enhance HEAT.
- Crystal 2008 Compatibility
- HEAT Compatibility with Exchange/Office 2010
- BPAM automatic reconnect to DB server upon DB connectivity failure.
- Automatic Ticket Generator (ATG) reinstated to HEAT and includes service crashing issue, enhancement to consumption of Message text and subject line parsing for CustID
- Enhancement Fixes to Call Logging, HEAT Web UI, HSS, HMC Processor and Administrator Issues, and HEAT Link to LDAP.
You can refer to the attached PDF to see the full listing of enhancements and product fixes for HEAT 9.5.3.